Mid-Market companies are dynamic, fast-growing organizations that must balance new IT endeavors with financial constraints and user needs. Business leaders are challenged to align a vision for growth and market penetration with cost effective measures, supplier/customer relationship building, as well as operational productivity and data security.
Guident’s Mid-Market clients include:
- Metron Aviation
- Public Broadcasting Service
- Revolution Health
Mid-Market organizations face:
- Increased IT pressure for extendable solutions that can grow with the business
- The need for more insightful business intelligence surrounding core processes
- Integration gaps between existing platforms and applications that limit much needed functionality for various user groups
- Demand for consolidating numerous data sources and systems into a single point solution
Guident can complement an organization's ambitious IT strategy with smart, flexible solutions specifically targeted for the Mid-Market niche.
We work with our clients to identify and apply the right mix of methodologies, technologies, and solutions for solving business problems in the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Business Process Automation
- Service-oriented Architecture
- Technology Auditing (software/hardware, networks, licenses, etc.)
- Business Applications and Customization
- Information Analysis
- Systems Administration
Contact Us for more information.