Financial organizations contend with intensifying competition, consumer demand for around the clock e-services, and compliance with a myriad of new regulations that impact not only core business processes, but the technologies supporting them.
Guident has provided services to the following financial entities:
- Federal Home Loan Bank
- Sallie Mae
- Wells Fargo
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- A Fortune 100 secondary mortgage institution
Key challenges within the Financial Services market include:
- Data silos that leave decision makers without timely, actionable information for effective performance management
- Complex and ever-changing regulations that can impact all enterprise data sources
- Unreliable reporting mechanisms due to multiple repositories supporting financial activities and operational analysis
- An isolated and fragmented view of customer information that impedes crucial customer relationship management practices
Guident, a leading Data Analytics and Systems Engineering services firm, enables financial institutions to consolidate data stove pipes, integrate enterprise information with organizational reporting standards, as well as implement technologies to better tackle regulatory and competitive demands.
We work with our clients to apply our proprietary methodology, the Business Intelligence Guide (BIG), towards value-added services and robust technology implementations for the following business areas:
- Credits and Collections
- Asset and Liability Management
- Loan Management
- Financial Intelligence and Reporting
Contact Us for more information.